- Essays may be submitted by anyone up to 25 years old (as of September 10, 2014).
- Essays must be between 1500 to 2000 words in English, Urdu, Hindi and Danish, typed or printed.
- Essays must have a cover page indicating: (1) Category, (2) Essay Title, (3) Author’s name (4) Short bio, (5) Address, (6) Phone Number, (7) E-mail, (8) Nationality, (9) Age as of September 10, 2014, (10) Gender, (11) School, college or university name (if applicable) (12) Word Count.
- Entries missing any of the above information will not be considered.
- Entries may be submitted by postal mail or online.
- IMPORTANT: To send your essay online. You must go to the online registration form and follow the required steps.
- Essays must be written by one person. Co-authored essays are not accepted.
- Copyright of the essays entered will be assigned to the organisation.
Deadline: Entries must be received by September 10, 2014.
Award: The following awards will be given:
Certificate of appreciation and prize of 1000 $.
Certificate of appreciation and prize of 750 $
Certificate of appreciation and prize of 500 $.
Certificate of appreciation and Special Gifts. (25 Entrants)
- 1st prize winner will be invited to the award ceremony in Copenhagen, Denmark, scheduled for January 2015. ( Travel expenses will be covered by the organisation.
- All prize winners will be announced in December 2014 on the OWP Website ( www.askforpeace.org ) . Certificates and gifts will be mailed to the winners in the first week of January.
Please send your entries to: International Essay Writing Contest 2014-2015
C/o Organisation for World Peace
2630 Taastrup / Denmark
OR send online through Registration Form
For Inquiries, please contact at: firstname.lastname@example.org